Jazz, Chill Out Lounge track F4F

Great track, the keys sound really nice and theres a good bounce. It could use some variation in the rhythm if you were planning on adding vocals or a chorus to it but if its just an improv jam then it works.

Check out my track as well.

Last edited:
Wonderful piano playing. I agree that it needs a better back music, but as it's a sketch, it doesnt matter. I guess it needs some chords progression but anyway, I enjoyed a lot the listening :cool:
I like a lot jazz and chillout. Check my stuff if you have some free time...

Jazz/Chillout song feat. Leza2unes on vocal :

HipHop/Jazz feat. Kendra (Ms Vybe) :

Wonderful piano playing. I agree that it needs a better back music, but as it's a sketch, it doesnt matter. I guess it needs some chords progression but anyway, I enjoyed a lot the listening :cool:
I like a lot jazz and chillout. Check my stuff if you have some free time...

Jazz/Chillout song feat. Leza2unes on vocal :

HipHop/Jazz feat. Kendra (Ms Vybe) :

I love your music! What are you using to record/instruments?

I use a freeware called Jeskola Buzz ( Jeskola Buzz or Buzzmachines.com ) to write, produce and mix my music. All here is written by me (drums, synths, bass and so on) and programed, nothing (unfortunately) is played as I dont know musical theory and dont play any instruments.
I use buzz internal synths and Fx/mastering tools + free vst and free soundfonts. I program drums with one shot samples. I dont use loops or sampled music (in rare case I use it).
My best friends are my ears :)
oh, and by the way, I'm always interested to work with talented instrumentist ;)

Really nice drums and they interact really nice with the piano. Only thing i would change a bit be the bass. And by change I just mean lower it a bit. I think aswel that some strings would accompany the piano very well.

Thanks for the feed man!

- Love the vibe of this
- The high piano notes are awesome ( i would lower it a little tho -- it feels a little too loud in he mix )
- I would like to see how it would sound slowed down a few BPMs
- I would drop the drum out at some points just for variation
- Other than that -- great improvisation

Keep it up man

Great idea. Great feel to it. Yea the only thing I would say is to put some sweet chords in there, cant wait to hear the final product!

Back