Jay is Back with a new Banger called Rippin' (f4f)

been gone for a while, alot of work and lack of inspiration. but now im back with something new
this is a ruff scetch of a beat, softly mixed just to get a picture of the final product.
let me know whay ya think. i will give you feedback asap.

"They want to know if he still got it
They say rap's changed, they want to know how I feel about it"

dope track id turn that sub bass line down a notch so that kick would have more presence in the track either than that dope work

Nice east meets west stye beat man, that's exactly what I'm trying to get into next. In the final mix you gotta have those horns deep and blaring. Returnin the feed here, thanks for the comment on my new track.

spot on about that east and west, i admit im influenced by scott storch, every since i heard candy shop, that heavy east/west coast sound is amazing, i also love dre hehe. thanks for the feed. you guys are right about the mix, i just cranked it up with a compressor and limiter to get a decent picture of the beat.

Before I even read this post I had already commented on your soundcloud about sounding a lot like Scott Storch. Nice work man, he's inspired me also as a producer.

spot on about that east and west, i admit im influenced by scott storch, every since i heard candy shop, that heavy east/west coast sound is amazing, i also love dre hehe. thanks for the feed. you guys are right about the mix, i just cranked it up with a compressor and limiter to get a decent picture of the beat.

HAHA i was just about to asks wheres 50 lol then i read this good stuff man keep grinding! thanks for feed!

Thanks alot for the feed, i will return to those who i havnt feedbacked soon.
Scott and dre is The greatest dynamic duo in hiphop imo, i hope scott Will rise again.
Lets pray he have a track on Detox :)

Thanks for the feed!

- Cool melodies -- they definitely compliment each other
- Sounds like something Scott Storch would do -- but the strings need to be fatter
- Maybe use a transition effect inebtween hooks/verses
- Not really feeling the drum sounds you used -- but i think its probably because of the mix

I would try to make the mix as fat as possible -- get all the sounds as high quality sounding as possible -- and you'll have a good joint!

nice beat man. its got that 2000ish west coast type feel!! i think u need a harder kick and maybe add some more instruments or melodies to make it more full as a beat. anyway im feeling it
peace

Back