Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J.Cole type Banga!!!!! (F4F GUARANTEED)

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    liking the atmospheric feel on this one. the only thing I would have done differently was cut out some of the low end from the pads and other instruments and add a distinct bass line. either way tho, keep it up fam

Thanks
    not a big j.cole fan but this seems a lil too unerground for him... and too plain.. bro u gotta come harder.. kick isn't knockin.. drums are too plain.. try getting some kits.. But anyway check out my new beat RAGE it's on some Ke$sha shit > https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...-links-415107/ I produced for Soulja Boy and Honey Cocaine in the past... follow me on twitter too... Cocaine Audio (CocaineAudio) on Twitter
    PRODUCED FOR SOULJA BOY/HONEY COCAINE/LIL B BEATS > http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 TWITTER =@SlurRty

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagProductionz View Post
    not a big j.cole fan but this seems a lil too unerground for him... and too plain.. bro u gotta come harder.. kick isn't knockin.. drums are too plain..
    Do you have any tips on how to make the the kick drum sound more vicious? I felt like I was forced to EQ it that so that they could be heard with 808s clearly. What kind of kits do you recommend?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLwave View Post
    Nice dude, I dig the bubbly synths!
    I'm loving this!

Thanks
    Not my cup of tea really but production wise it was good sounded like experimental with hiphop twist to it. I personally would have gone different direction. Mixing wise it needs work on the drums beef up the claps/snare.

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru.../#post49457240

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by quike View Post
    Not my cup of tea really but production wise it was good sounded like experimental with hiphop twist to it. I personally would have gone different direction. Mixing wise it needs work on the drums beef up the claps/snare.
    Thanks for the feedback bruh!
    Last edited by frankintin; 08-14-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
    I like the fade in on the intro. Sounds like something Kendrick Lamar, ASAP or Schoolboy Q would ride. All around smooth and melodic, I wouldn't have mind hearing a longer track but I'm sure you will. Good work!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frankintin View Post
    Do you have any tips on how to make the the kick drum sound more vicious?
    parallel compression seems like it might help

Parallel compression for fatter drum tones - Hometracked

hopefully it's useful, helps me get kicks to stand out without having to sidechain or do a whole lot of EQing

Thanks
    I like it. It's eccentric, got a different vibe to it but the drums bring that classic hip hop feel so it works. I think it would be cool with some vocals sampled from where that transition starts and the audio fades. But I'm bias, in that department. I think almost all tracks sound better with chopped vocals

Thanks
    i actually like the laid back thing... it reminds me of triphop beats from back in the day (which are actually making a bit of a comeback....) the kick sounds a bit squashed though.. i mean the 808 kick always sounded flat but this sounds *really* flat... i would just do a bit of experimenting with the eq on the kick...

Thread Information