Intro to my upcoming album, Dope female vox. Let me know how i did (quality-wise) F4F

Loving the panning on the female vox, and its got alot of appeal as a chorus/hook ordeal, got me bumpin my head, thought this was gonna be a 16 or something, but i guess ill just have to wait to hear the project for that eh?

stay up

I'm not a vocalist or anything so I am not wanting to collab but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed that track man, seems too good for just an intro! haha keep doing what you're doing

Loving the panning on the female vox, and its got alot of appeal as a chorus/hook ordeal, got me bumpin my head, thought this was gonna be a 16 or something, but i guess ill just have to wait to hear the project for that eh?

stay up

Thanks for the feed man, yeah i just felt like that was the message I wanted to get across in the intro of the album cause I want it to tell a story.

Your feed: I love runaway so loved the chop/screw feel of it, didn't know the others as well but that second one hits hard in the low end, good work

I'm not a vocalist or anything so I am not wanting to collab but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed that track man, seems too good for just an intro! haha keep doing what you're doing

Thanks for the feed man, the album tells a story so this kinda has to be the intro but glad you like it.

I checked out the beat in your sig, and the first thing i noticed is how clean the mix is. Not really my style of beat but I can appreciate the melodies. One suggestion I have is maybe cut a bit around the 80hz mark in the synth bass/boost in the kick so the kick cuts through a bit better. Other than that nice work

Amazing. Great beat and the female voice is perfect here. It gives so positive feeling. Waiting for more!

Check my hip-hop instrumental:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/you-wont-admit-check-464705/

My bad I just realized I forgot to review yours; just had a listen:

Maybe add some compression to get the snares to crack a little more they seem to lack punch, also maybe vary it up a little bit more from that sample which seems to be present throughout the whole thing. Other than that keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator:
Back