If you need to relax....

B. Ward

Just peep my newest joint....just a lil something I threw together in 30 minutes, I was just really feeling it. It's real laid back and mellow. Just makes ya feel good.

It's called "Life"

CLICK ME!!!!

Lemme know the score on it....yay or nay....:)

yo....

ill... as usual..

Damn, if you get bored with hip hop you could score movies..

You have a way of making FL your b!tch. That is the kind of track I could hear on MTV or something...

i appreciate the comments guys....yeah that's my goal....i really wanna score movies and ish on the real.....blade those are some strings from my lil personal collection i put together, just some tweaking i did to some i picked up around the net.....peace ya'll

Yeah i dig it too :D
Maybe just a pitch of EQ and filter on violins (to set them in more). But i have a question about guitar, it sounds like one shot samples, but did you have to manually make samples of those plucks that bend up in pitch? Cause in FL it doesn't slide wav samples for me (dunno about fl4, does it slide everything in it?). Thanx.

many thanks Y-it and Shizo....:D

and naw, i didn't pitch blend it, it's two completely different soundfonts. one has just the guitar playing and the other has pitch blends on them. it just turned out better than expected. ;)

Last edited:
i like it. pretty laid back indeed.
i can't hear it too well here at work but if they aren't already there you might want to add some lower octave strings to the background when the main melody drops out. Just like one note or one chord that stretches out underneath everything else.

Back