I need Your feed on this HOT BANGER, ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!!

dope **** man...ill sample...but the kikk cud deff hit harder and the snare is a mere whisper to evrything else going on..and the bass cud also b turned up..dope sh!t tho homie.

The high piano notes at the end of verses at the same time with the kick sound great! I would have liked to hear more of that in it actually. I think the kick could have some more punch to it though. Overall I really liked it!

Hit me back at: futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305067

Last edited:
that's a good sample, and good chops, all the chops come together nicely. I would turn up the drums though, they don't stand out enough for liking. This is hip-hop, not classical music, those drums and bass have to smack!

Honestly i dont like the chops, it seems a little chaotic for my taste,

i really like the sample, and the loop/chop in the earlier parts like 00:17 - 00:40.

Personally i would just use that and build on it with instruments ,

good **** tho

it's a good track, all i'd do is put a little harder kick in it....and put a high notch on 60hz in an equalizer, than u got that nice litlle effect that makes your speakers sendin crazy vibrations... but generally it's ok... maybe you should put the mid section in your eq a little lower, it sounds pretty high...keep it up...

come check my track out...

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304732

Nice beat, though a bit too much chopped imo. Can't get a clear melody out of that. The drums are ok, maybe a little harder they would "bang" more.

sample chops are ill... nice creativity, might wan use sub compression for the kick and bass... and def pull the snare out of the mix more by either compression or levels... but it needs to smack my head off when u done...good start dawg
respect

Last edited:
Back