+++I-JUST-FU*KING-EVOLVED!!!+++ NEW BEAT TODAY: BULLET NO.5...By Dj Amplifyah

thanks bro. Yeah i feel like that kick and bass does need a bum up. Will update soon.

Checking ya stuff out now.

damn, this cold. i really like the composition of the chords. a unique take on the "hard in the paint" sound that is hot right now.

Hooooooooollllly shit! I loving that shit. Das my shit right there. Just about all a dem beats retarded. Nice authentic style. breath of fresh air. Flows sick too. Bumpin this shit tomorrow. KEEP IT UP, REAL HIP HOP!

Love the intro

And im looooving the ride(ima sucker for them, only when properly executed, which this is)

I like the swagger on this beat with th drum pattern.I see you stepped up ur mixing game, your sounds are not clashing with each other at all. Composition on this beat is dope, I actually know someone who would spit on this beat, i think its up his alley, very sick emcee. I love those chimes/bells that came in, dope stuff. Nice simple work with the pizzicatos, snares were sick.

This by far is your best beat I ever heard from you, great stuff man.

I dont have anything bad to say, im trying to find simple faults atm but cant. Wow I didnt expect that piano solo, very nice touch there. I actually downloaded this one, I may bump if this for my car music if thats cool wit u

rtf
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343520

Last edited:
This is good, I feel like the verse really sounds like a chorus, it's just a little too cluttered. Overall mix is descent, I do love that ride. Someone already mentioned the bass, not much I would change except maybe the arrangment.

Don't really know if I'm feeling it for this one. I think it's a bit too weak (Though ill check it out again when i get to use my real speakers). I don't see how theres supposed to be lyrics to this one IMHO.

I like it, really a more diversifying beat lol. If you ever do become famous, you'll probably have your own beat genre lol. Good job bruh

Don't really know if I'm feeling it for this one. I think it's a bit too weak (Though ill check it out again when i get to use my real speakers). I don't see how theres supposed to be lyrics to this one IMHO.

Thanks for the feedback anyway bro. Can't please everyone. Mixing wise how is it then. Open to any input.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

I like it, really a more diversifying beat lol. If you ever do become famous, you'll probably have your own beat genre lol. Good job bruh

Lol....WOW....Own beat genre. Thanks bro, says allot. Ima keep trying to fine tune my sound to hopefully one day be able to say that. Got anything for me to FB?

This is a hit, so much energy. The syncopation and breaks are on point. You just need a huge vocalist to crush this. Props and keep it up!

I just posted this, doing a little experimentation. Let me know what you think :)

http://soundcloud.com/svendy/starship

I'm liking the composition so far. Many subtle parts. The piano and snare are the only things the get me a little.

Th piano should sound a little more organic to the spacey atmosphere of the music.

The snare effect that i think your going for ( that spank), just find a solid snare and add some re verb on it to help it carry further.

Overall good start lion heart!

Last edited:
Back