*HOT* Jay-z's Pray (BoundlessEnt Remix) *All feedbacks returned*

damn that **** is hot to me...
flow over the beat is perfect..mood matches perfect, im feelin the spoken word addlibs also...good shiit girl!

im feelin this style

check my latest drop out
heart of a lion

Wow i REALLY like it.

What do you use, real instruments? As said acapella is spot on.

Kick is loud, but i still think its dope. Maybe just mess about with the freq on it and velocity.

Otherwords it perfectly good, i think you should put it on youtube. You get alot of views and comments.

this beat is good!
nice layed back stuff...
the guitar panned to the left is too far left imo. it takes the focus from the center vocals. the bass drum could use more bottom end.
also i think there really could be more switch-ups in the beat... it goes on from beginnin to the end... work on more variety in the beat and this would not just be 'good', but very good.

i listened to all your tracks on there... all are good, but they all a 1bar loop. fix that and they are hot!

check me out too:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232189

JammerBD said:
Wow i REALLY like it.

What do you use, real instruments? As said acapella is spot on.

Kick is loud, but i still think its dope. Maybe just mess about with the freq on it and velocity.

Otherwords it perfectly good, i think you should put it on youtube. You get alot of views and comments.

No I use vst's and soundfonts, the guitar is a sample, I really can't play any instruments.

I will adjust the kick so it's not so load.

I might create a youtube account and do what you suggested and thanks for taking the time out to review this track.

Whats boundless. Feelin the vibe of this track. Guitar and piano blend nicely together. I agree that the guitar is panned to far left tho. And a lil loud imo. Not crazy about the kick you used either. Snare is coo. Beat is relativly simple but not empty. Feel it could use some percs tho to spice it up (shakers, bongo's ect.). Overall good beat tho. Keep it up...

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232852

return the love...^

thanks for the feedback! i like the laid back beat. the guitar is sick. And the drums are on point! I would like the hear the instruemntal by itself cuz i think its real chill. Just switch up the beat and put some transitions and it'll be real good. Maybe do something with the Prey For ME part of the vocals

Back