Hopsin remix F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindkid11

Eccentric producer
Hey guys just put this up not too long ago let me know what you think and leave a link.

Last edited:
I'm liking this dude, gotta say. The drums are sort of a given at a point, but I think the chord progression really fits Hopsin's darkish persona. I really dig that piano bassline too, it reverbs nice and just adds to the brooding ambiance. It is a remix contest, so throwing in some extra spice here and there is never a bad idea just to grab people's attention and make them remember you. All in all though this is a really nice production, I'll be looking out for you in the contest bro, good stuff

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...4f-phoenix-trap-edm-song-jungle-style-476377/

Thanks man i really appreciate that and yeah i feel like i uploaded it a little too early for my taste lol i shoulda waited and added a little bit more. Kinda just put it up without thinking much about it lol. Checking out your stuff now.

Thanks but are you talking about the song in my soundcloud? cause that wasn't the right one lol but either way good lookin outt

I really can't help but agree with you, i should probably revisit it a little, checked you out on soundcloud and followed ya that remix was dope broo

My bad its the Hopsin remix...sounds nice bro.I commented on your youtube page...I think Ill subscribe there and on sound cloud too..nice work.

wow this is real nice man. the dark vibe the beat gives off really matches hopsin's flow and persona. what hopsin song is this? nice work with the filtering in the hook man. it sounds real nice. only complaint from me would be making the transitions from the hook to the verse clearer. the rest of it is straight dope man. keep it up man good shit

turn this in man! great job. think youve got the best remix ive heard so far. you gave it that nice dark feeling. great arrangement. keep em coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back