Hopsin remix F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Hopsin at all (part of that probably has to do with the weakass beats he goes over) but this is actually dope. Just goes to show you what good production can do. Nicely done man and thanks for the feedback on my stuff.

I think I'm a little torn on what I think of the mix. I think the one thing that I liked the most about this were the drums. And that piano sounds really good when it hits.

I know the vocals are supposed to be the focal point, but overall, I feel like there could be a lot more in the track. There seems to be a lot more empty space than necessary. Also, that phasing / panning effect at 2:24 is a little drastic. (Personal opinion on that one though).

I think my general thought is that it really doesn't sound bad at all. In fact, it sounds pretty good. Just thinking it has a heck of a lot of potential (some more percussive elements or more higher octave piano notes as examples). Nice job overall man :)

thanks for that wonderful feedback man and i know i honestly jumped the gun and released this song too earlier and it really isn't finished sadly there are alot of things i shoulda added i think i'm gonna go back and do that.

Get the **** outta here gsco just postin a link and shit. To everyone else I'll return feed and check ya out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back