hip hop / r n b song PLEASE REVIEW!!

Feelin The Beat.. The Vocalist A Great Addition To The Track.. Check Out My Shyt.. Click My Sig

Thanks for the feed back... I made some changes... i rerecorded, got rid of the background static. Im not coming out of Only the left speaker... and I have the track half way mastered... if there is anything else wrong with this song let me know.. because i dont have monitor speakers... and I am going to present this song for a soundtrack for a movie.. so I need to make it as legit as possible... thanks again for the feedback... And i will return the favor...

1 Thug Camp

Man that little sad sh!t made me want to commit suicide but I listened to your other soundclick stuff and here's what I though:

One More thing before we start!! You chill witha grip of Asians man because it's rubbing off in yo music and you are rapping like them it's kinda gay the "real" mike that pops up in some of the tracks is dope.

If Yall Was Ladies

If Yall was Ladies was better until 1/2Pac started rappin' matter of fact until everyone started rappin' that sh!t was gah'bage. I like the beat though it's gangsta ain't too much goin' on just a raw commercial beat.
Goodbye

Knight in Shining Armor
Oh damn I thought it couldn't get worse, Knight in Shining Armor... who is the fake ass asian dude in there tryna rap like Bone. Mike you hang out wit' too many Asians (that's if you are not Asian.) I thought it was only Asians in Cali' that were Bone impersonators but I was wrong...very!!

Mixed Signals

Hahaha...that's all I have to say

War Cry

One of the best but you are cutting off words though just so that you can rap fast and someone kill that fukkin asian girl in the back already she aint got no vocals.

I Wanna Know

Cool Song the Chorus was tight when you was talkin' bout n!ggaz aint got nuthin on this white boy. That's how you should spit on the real stop tryna copy the asians cuz that sht is not hot.

I couldnt listen to anymore but yo beats are tight man at the end. That's the "Real" Mike right there homey they sound alive I bet if you spit on those like yo'self instead of trying to belike those Asians itr'll come out alot hotter trust meman. Keep up the good work man for real.

Asians?

where did asians come from im not asian.. i dont kick it wit asians either...or maybe i didn't get it... you was probably dissin... ne ways.. good lookin out Im tired of hearing , "ya dat was tight" I know im not tight... just want some real feedback...

Thug Camp

conflicting said:
Asians?

where did asians come from im not asian.. i dont kick it wit asians either...or maybe i didn't get it... you was probably dissin... ne ways.. good lookin out Im tired of hearing , "ya dat was tight" I know im not tight... just want some real feedback...

Thug Camp

nah I wasnt dissinjsut thought that those other people rappin with you was asian thats all.

Its all good... i wasnt mad or nothing... had me laughin to be honest with you... I still havent heard 1 tight asian yet... so... it you asian..and your tight... hit me up... i definately want to check yo ****..

I still dont get why you thought i was collabing wit asians... Was it just an idea that you pulled out of yo ass or what...lol... I bet homie was high when he wrote dat!!! hehehe

Back