Hard Instrumental (What A Generic Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

Ab-sol. Get Ab-sol on this. I like the creative vibe on this. I think the percussions are a little thin in the grand engineering of this. Some parts felt a little off, but the effects at the end are good. Good job. Keep up the difference.

- TTT

Greetings.

Ab-sol. Get Ab-sol on this. I like the creative vibe on this. I think the percussions are a little thin in the grand engineering of this. Some parts felt a little off, but the effects at the end are good. Good job. Keep up the difference.

- TTT

That means alot thank you.
I know that my engineering skills aren't the greatest of quality yet, but I'm continually learning as i go.

Yo this joint is unique. I like it. Your percussion is interesting. I wouldn't mind a Bassline. I think some heavier drums on the main rap part would make this joint go.

Asap Rocky was the first person that came to mind for me.

My work is in the sig. Drop me a line on the cloud. I'll do the same for you.

Yo this joint is unique. I like it. Your percussion is interesting. I wouldn't mind a Bassline. I think some heavier drums on the main rap part would make this joint go.

Asap Rocky was the first person that came to mind for me.

My work is in the sig. Drop me a line on the cloud. I'll do the same for you.

Thanks For The Feed

As For A Bassline I Just Have A 808 To Keep The Groove.

But ASAP Rocky Hmmm .. Interesting Not Sure If I Can Hear Him On This

But Ill Deffently Check Out Your Stuff.

Nice Vibe to this track. It is different, what is a good thing.

the snare is a little to loud or is missing the lowend... or has to much high frequencie. But this is a taste thing.
Try one more instrument so you could switch between the main instrument and the alternative, to give it more change up.

Maybe eq the bass and the kick try cutting the attack frequencie of the kick on the bass line.

Else good track. Like a said the lead ist different which stick out! Sounds Good.

your breakhouse track is great!!!!! this is very well done!!!! enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Ayy this is another dope track. its very different man all your sounds are different i really like your style.
keep it up man!

Nice Vibe to this track. It is different, what is a good thing.

the snare is a little to loud or is missing the lowend... or has to much high frequencie. But this is a taste thing.
Try one more instrument so you could switch between the main instrument and the alternative, to give it more change up.

Maybe eq the bass and the kick try cutting the attack frequencie of the kick on the bass line.

Else good track. Like a said the lead ist different which stick out! Sounds Good.

your breakhouse track is great!!!!! this is very well done!!!! enjoyed it!

Thanks For The Feed 8)

I can see Danny brown on this, its seems experimental just like his flow. Snare is a tad but thin just boost that a bit and you'll be good you're on the right track.

1: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c-give-receive-feedback/new-beats-f4f-477610/
2: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-receive-feedback/sampled-beat-f4f-477232/

Thanks For The Feed ! Danny Brown Is One Weird Dude Lol, I Been Hearin About This Alot But I Ain't Heard His Tracks Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back