Groove To This Sh**! You Won't Regret It! F4F %100!!

Hitman8429

Hitman
Sophisticated Struggle by Hangar13Productions on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I've been working on this the past couple of days/nights. It started as a simple idea and turned into so much more. Actually learned a few things making this one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks and as always... FEED 4 FEED

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Oh cmon peeps. I know you're out there!

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Nobody?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

literally this shit is raw. people need to listen.

pretty dope man, sounds pretty raw, those drums were real nice I liked the snare, good job keeping the beat fresh with all switch ups

Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

GAHH this forum has sucked the past couple days

At first I didn't know exactly how to define this sound, but then I look at the Electro-Grime tag. That is exactly what I would call it having never heard that before, I really like the breakdown you put in there. The mixing is good, definitely a grimey beat good job.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Feed has been returned!

---------- Post added 04-27-2012 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-26-2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

going to bed

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

bumppppppooooo

sounds were selected on purpose. sorry you didn't like them.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

and this isn't even close to being dubstep. the genre is electro grime.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

and yet another bump

chill out. damn. you'll get your feed. and it's not like you left me much incentive to give you good feedback but you already know I always love your tracks.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

feed returned

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

bum ba da bum bumppp

its cool,wish the bass was a little more powerful, the rest of the beat is really good and its a nice grime beat, i would make the bass a little more powerful, give it a little kick maybe layer it with something else. other than that good sounds overall, i like it when the bass goes a little lower. keep grindin

this shit is tough, the synths on this joint is wild.. the drums is the only thing i can complain about really but aint nothin wild wrong with em, a little eq and layering could do u real right. good shit

Back