FWP Beats (WEST SIDE BANGER) Feed 4 Feed 100% Garanteed

the arrangements and composition is all dope to me, only thing i didnt like is the kick really. i would say something with a lot more oomph to it, maybe layer it with another kick that has a strong low end? other than that i think this is dope, really like some of the synths u used here.

Whats going on fam. Beat is pretty dope. I think the mix is a little flooded though. You can make your instruments sound a little more crisp if you really wanted to im sure of that. EQ some of those unnecessary frequencies out. LP everything thats in the low range and HP everything thats in the high range or mid range to the point where its not really effecting the sound. Good job this is definitely a west west side banger. Hit me back fam: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../new-sc-upload-all-feed-returned-100%-402534/

Last edited:
This is absolutely wicked. The general composition is great (nice harmony of all the sounds). I think it could get even better by improving the percussion, especially the kick. Not much else to say other than... keep it up! :)

Thanks bro, got a topic link?!
Feel for your feedback, def. got to check it out, some more percs on the side

GIMME A TIME OUT was your dopest beat to me.

PERFECT PICTURE caught my ear

reason being i liked these 2 is because they sounded athunetic and true to me. the rest of the beats sound to marketed. thats my prefrence tho.

feel free and browse my style.

youtube.com/user/CDXPZ/video

@ ceehDeeh, I Feel you bro, yeah people really like gimme a time out. And I really like to make my own style a lot, heavy G-funk shit, but it's simpely we live in a commercial world, to bad :( Ey drop your topic link to me like to give you some feed on it! I'm gone sub on you sub me back

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

@Jacob Beats, what seems to be heavy, im really takin this shit serious! :) I appreciate the comments

"but it's simpely we live in a commercial world"

your an artist and most artist cant work for free so you gotta market. so I totally understand how our lifestyle has evolved around money. thats whats killin the music quailty today.

O i cant drop any links till my post count hits 20 post. but you can copy n paste

youtube.com/user/CDXPZ/videos

i just droped a beat tape called SAMUS.

facebook.com/ceehdeeh

like me if you like the music

Last edited:
@ CeehDeeh, Totally agree you man! But when you make it with your commercial crap, you can introduce your own style :) So let's go for that as Future Producers!

NOT based on your style! Sometimes web brings over messages in another way you ment, I ment overall!

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

@ 352 Don, just gimme your link, and drop your feedback, and Ill send you back man, I also preffer to spam, but just bein polight is more effective!! Believe me!

Than I Take Back My Message G, drop your link and tomorrow im gonna check it now im on mobile! So Sounds not good!

Back