Freshly produced, would like feedback!

DekuKid

yo yo Y:):):):):):):):):):):) people,

Its Deku Kid typing all the way from London UK right now and YES!!!! I just baked a fresh beat!

Check it out, its called *FLOWS* and i would really appreciate some feedback on it.

Its a hazy tune if u know what i mean!

www.myspace.com/DekuBeats

www.twitter.com/DekuBeats

:):):):):):):):):):):)

PS. I will return any feedback if u want me to and follow u on twitter if u follow me

OMG I wanted to sample that forever. This is possibly the coolest beat I have ever heard and I mean that.

Haha, nice beat, I think the mix could def improve. Its dope that I like the feel, very original. Idk about the collest beat ive ever heard in my life that. I will give you props though. Work on the mix it sounds kinda muddy, I think its the kicks, or maybe somethings just clippin. Everything else is dope though man, fire, killin the flip. Keep it up fam, like your style.... Hit me back... https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340763

Haha, nice beat, I think the mix could def improve. Its dope that I like the feel, very original. Idk about the collest beat ive ever heard in my life that.

If you spent countless hours addicted to Donkey Kong Country you may see it differently :)

thanks guys, i really appreciate it. Completely know what you mean about mixing the track, mixing is not my specialty which only means im going to put more time into learning it. The only way. TIll i get it smack down nail on the head!!

haha thanks people keep em coming feedback returned

I like this but you gotta work out watever that muddy sound is. Sounds like its the kicks, if you fix that this is a Great beat.

Soundclick.com/tonelitebeats

What do you mean by muddy sound? U mean it sounds muffled? And how would i go about correcting it?

thanks i'll check ur beats out

well actually do you have reverb on the drums? Something about the drums just doesent fit right to me like that sound of them i would just change them up or take off whatever effects you have make it sound smoother.

yeah ive warped the drums in this, it sounds so crisp on studio headphones/speakers but i see what you mean, ill play around with it and thanks for the feedback.

I checked your page out, im reallly feeling As We Continue i think its got a sick bounce to it and has a lot of potential!! Roll was sick too

Back