FREE DL*Return of the Jedi* Produced By @Dizzee031 F4F

Dizzee

Whatsup yall!
hope u enjoy it,
leave feed, drop a link and i'll return it :)

LISTEN: SoundClick artist: Dizzee - Producer/Beat Maker

DOWNLOAD: http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSong.cfm?ID=12142324

Official website: Hip-Hop Beats | Buy Hot Rap Beats For Sale | Instrumentals For Sale

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

bummmmmmmmmmp

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-01-2013 at 03:34 AM ----------

bumpin :)

why out of your comfort zone ? u got some nice work done from what i hear on your site.... that "wake up this morning" track is crazy!

Hey man returning feedback to you, thanks for the vote again.

Off the top, really digging this trap beat, synths and brass and drum elements were a solid combination by choice. I can't comment much on the mix because SoundClick will only play the lo-fi compressed/raped version of the track so it by design sounds lo-fi, but the levels and overall balance of the song seemed solid.

Digged your melodies and progression, good track for Future's non-club/radio type songs, or a hood rapper like Jeezy or Ace Hood to put something to to give you my perspective.

Cheers,
Tyler

thanks guys for your kind words!!! looking forward to hear more from yall two.. great music i've heard today on FP..

Last edited:
Hey man. That's a really sick beat. That kick thuds man I love that in this type of beat. I also really like the break down and the way you do those reverse effects. Great work on this! Thanks for the fb btw!

You got another one. For some reason soundclick doesn't want to load for me, but from what I remember the mix and arrangement of this track was dope.

Appreciate the love before and looking forward to cutting up some new collabs with you dizzee!

Lol instantly like it that intro is straight up yoda and mace windo going hard on some ******* lol. Seriously though very nice track like your arrangement a lot and the drums go very nice with it. Biggest part though is your mixing is on point no part of this track sounds muddy so really good work with that. Keep it up will be looking for more.

The beat sounds solid, it does really have a Star Wars feeling to it! The mix is really on point, I remember the first time when I heard your beats, you came a long way nigga! I left a 5 star rate, keep pushing forward!

You're definitely one of my favorite producers on this site bro... no lie. This beat knocks again, I really don't have any negative criticism for you, all of your beats are super well composed and mixed great... I wouldn't be surprised if you got major placements with some of these bro. Keep up the good work!

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Do me a favor and leave some feedback for me Dizzee!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...me-horrorcore-trap-vibe-check-one-out-432113/

apreciate the kind words from yall, about a year ago my mixing skills weren't even near what they are today. just educate yourselves, there are tons of information out there to get for free.. practice makes perfect, i'll return the feed in a minute city! thank you again! I'm really glad you like my beats!

I suggest you send this Chief Keef's way, this some real trap sounds & definitely needs to be on a hype track

one of the best parts of this beat imo is the arrangement. it builds up nicely to the drop and then there is a nice lull before it builds up again. the synth really brings the entire thing together for me as far as instrumentation, it would be too repetitive without that

wow thank you guys, keep the feed coming, i'm glad yall like it!!

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

bumping this

It's cool. Good switch up with the melody and drum work is tight. The style doesn't do much for me but it's definitely a banger. It has commercial potential. The drum syncopation with the melody is cool but you might want to sidechain the kick a little bit. It seems to get in the way of the actual melody sometimes.

Back