*First Love* and *Late Night* 2 new tracks up

ugh, ya aint even listening, replied within 5 minutes, i told your ignorant hating ass to not bothering replying.

No man he's right this sh!t is horrible I can't believe you are even serious. "Now you know" is super horrible you don't sound confident at all and on the second verse all you did was say words nuthin' else. Rap ain't for everyone just open a chow mein shop cuz you suck.

Man I am sorry but that **** was bad. But work on your production. You definately arent a emcee. Producer maybe. But you need to keep working at it. Lemme just ask you. Are you a serious musician or just trying to jump on the bandwagon. I think you should look at other skills your good at. Dont just think about being a rich rap star if this is what you want.

pHate...
hate to say it, but your stuff is horrible...you just cant rap. i dont want to sound harsh here, but it doesnt take a genius to tell that your rapping doesnt fit. Do you even listen to your recordings after your done with them? I'm sorry, but some people just arent good at certain things....and you're not good at rapping.

I listened to "representing," and that beat you made was alright. nice melody and everything, drums need some work though, but pretty good work. With practice, i think i could see you making some tight beats. If you like making beats, stick to that, but you cant do everything man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back