Looking for collab or criticism cinematic EDM (ableton/bitwig) :D

humco

I've been a loner for awhile, but thought I'd start getting out there and developing an online presence! Here's a link to my soundcloud, I have an extensive library and classical piano training and a physics degree, understand production at an upper amateur level. Leme know what ya think!

https://soundcloud.com/robert-d-adams

Most of my songs are incredibly heartfelt, even if its hard to tell at first. Going away was a track I made 2 days before going to jail for 120 days, I sing on the song conundrum about the end of a 4 year relationship, etc etc. The two Hard Science demo songs are made using nothing but sounds from a massive preset pack I made called Hard Science, so they're kindof experimental and limited and not entirely representative of my style, but they're up there. I know my singing is terrible, working on that. Also my music isn't entirely polished, I don't automate the midi too extensively in my mockups, please feel free to tear me a new one if you end up listening!

Comment, email me at robert.dow.adams@gmail.com or just send me a pm if you'd like to chat!

Last edited:
Very nice instrumentals! Good theme buildup of the chill feelgood theme! What instruments libraries are you using on "wrap it up"?

Back