A Dark Modular Tale EP

mebitek

Hi all,
I just wanna share with you my first fully modular EP

A Dark Modular Tale EP | mebitek

here's the video of the opening track

YouTube

"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven,having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old"

All track has been performed with Eurorack Modular Synthesizer built based on Make Noise Shared System except for the cello part (Cinesamples Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato VST)

Supreme Cartesian Shared System Concrete (Build in Progress) - Eurorack Modular System from mebitek on ModularGrid

Video are made by original deepweb footages and extract of Stephen Sommers Van Helsing movie edited by mebitek.

A DARK MODULAR TALE EP:
two tracks for about 20 minutes long dark modular experience.
01 - Never Forgive (Poughkeepsie Tape) - 06:32
02 - A Dark Modular Tale - 11:44

comments, critics and suggestions are very welcome
best regards from Sardinia

Last edited:
I can't look away from the video for too long for fear I might miss it .. entering my room from the screen.. what drew me in was the Poughkeepsie tape reference because I grew up in poughkeepsie from about 7-15 years old the house we lived in was an old house that a murder mystery writer had written their books in.. .. so it was just creepy day in day out. :)

the music is fitting for the video very good mix I like what you have done.. keep doing it more footage? that would be awesome but the music is what is great.. I think. still I was relieved when the images stopped IDK very scary intense work I like it. on edge and such..

so I am looking into your music listening now to this

Manufactured Experience .. it is very mechanical indeed with some wide sounds and a beat .. I don't always like beated stuff but what you are using for the beat is interesting ... thanks for posting this .. I hope you see this.

Bill Newbold

Back