A few Flips from a FP newbie (FEED RETURNED, DROP LINKS)

BrokenScythe

Guess this is my intro too. Alias is Broken Scythe, been producing for just under 2 years. Had a slow start at first but lately things are starting to come together with my music. Just like you, I want to be great at this, but more than anything, I just hope I can keep doing it and do it as best I can till I drop and die. I use FL Studio, an MPK mini and some really basic knowledge of Music Theory.
Enough of that, here's some of my stronger music.

2 Here
ReverbNation Player

1 more here

O and I'm not new to using the net when it comes to feedback. I know it's all about giving a little to get a little. Drop links.

Teh flow of ebb: The intro is mad long. I would make it shorter.

Rhapsodies: Dope sample, real dope flip. I really liek ur drum pattern and the feel u got going for it. Continue on this route
Cutthroat: Another dope flip, but not as nice as the previous one. Nice still. U got some nice cuts. Liking the filtering and drum pattern.

Keep it up mayn and make sure to check out my stuff!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-tape-trying-make-feedback-please-386299/

I listened to ebb. The intro is cool but a quote or something to make it interesting would help. I like this beat, could hear an mc spittin in double time on it. Like the piano sample too, drums fit it almost perfectly. Good shit.

Whatup guys, I got caught up with some things before I head out on a trip with fam.
Im on my phone right now but im returning feed regardless because I got the time. Thanks for the input

Back