F4f new song "nothing"

Returning feed.
Really good beat plus great lyrics. The only thing are drums, they could hit harder and you could turn them off somwhere because they are too repetetive. But the overal is really great.

Nice beat , i would have to agree with some of the comments about the kicks, try to make them hit harder, or maybe change them
but i like the beat, overall it sounds pretty good.
keep it up man

thanks for the feedback by the way

love this vibe man sound like some summer shit, sample sounds great along with the vocals, i like the drums on this one i guess the kick could hit a LITTLE here but i ****s wit it fam good shit

Dope beat bro! Seems like i'm the only one liking the drums. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feed bro.

The sample is real smooth but the track need just a lil bit variation to keep it interesting. Add a drop or two or some transitions right before the hook or 8 bars into the verse.

I like the kick but snare's a bit low quality. Like others suggested vary the drum pattern a bit, change the velocity of the hits, or take drums out for a bar or 2.

Overall it's almost there bro, 6/10

Dope sample! Beat is dope, but the snare sounds somewhat static and maybe use some other kick patterns. Other than that, good job. keep them coming.

Chops are proper. Vocals work.
Beat is super simple drum wise. It hits and works.
Though think you could compliment the sample a bit more with some other drum instrumentation.
What did you sample? Might have a whack at it as well.
Keep it up.

KFX

Back