F4F!! Need feedback on this beat I added to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpribb

Let me know what you guys think! And the original version that I edited is on my soundcloud if you want to hear the differences. I appreciate all the feedback, please continue to help me improve my work!

LISTEN TO WITH HEADPHONES!

And as always, F4F!

Last edited:
nice job with the pan fx, and the build up is very cool. solid work on the drums & bass as well, i think you should add a lead to it & it'll be even better. good work tho, keep it up

Liking this perc loop although it is a nice hook for the song i think it you could add more to it change it up a little here and there double up and remove it at certain periods 4 bars 8 bars 16 bars ya get me? Bass sounds ok nice and deep but could do with layering as it is low in volume and depth id try splitting the bass into 3 seperate racks 1 . mono low end sub 2 . mono mid/ low end bass 3 . mid / high stereo for some intrest. Its nice work youve got here i think it stands well on its own and doesnt need anything else added just use what you already have and make variations.

love the percs and drums on this. the arrangement is cool. a dope ass rapper can tears this beat up. left you more comments on soundcloud.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with stuff. Anyways, I like it. I like the percussion work you got going on in here. Would maybe like to hear another instrument in here, but it's cool how it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back