Epic Beat * Street Kingdom * /Feedback 4 Feedback/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phami

What's up guys?

Here I go with the latest beat of mine called Street Kingdom!
Feel free to give it a listen and let me know what you think! I took a lot of advices that I've got on my latest composition, hopefully this came out much better

Just as usually, I'm here to return the feedback so make sure to leave your links in your comments.

For the rappers:
Go ahead and lease/buy this beat on my website with other hot beats. Link in my signature!

Thank you guys!

Phami

Dope mix man the drums are spot on, the melody is tight this sounds like something I could hear on the radio nice work man.

Feedback?

My favorite part was the snares so detailed and you have a great and clean mix this is phami with the banger nice soundtag but overall i give the beat a 8/10 good job

Nice beat man, no complaints from me. I need feedback too, let me know what you think

Your song is pretty okay, I don't really feel the vibe of the beat also the recorded vocal needs a little work too. Your flow is nice however it's dragging a little bit. If possible start collecting money for studiotime because your style could go a better place with a better sounding record. Keep pushing fam.

Any Good Trap Rapper could do this justice. Could even get away with some R&B on it too.

My work is in the sig.

The beat is pretty nice. It has that 90's vibe and the dude who flow over it is peeeerfectly fitting the bigger picture. I don't really have any advices because the song sounds as good as it is. Nice job McLovin!

Also, thank you guys keep bringing the feeds and I return them :)

Thank you man, I'm already finishing up my next one and just sent out a collab beat. I wanna see what this new Massive Present Bank offers to me I just bought :)

Just returned it on your soundcloud and if you can tell me what sections of my mix could be done better, then I'll be happy to hear your opinion :)

Hey whats up, I really like this one, its simple yet sounds complete! the hi hats are on point, and the drums sound good. My favorite part is definitely the brass stabs and the sine lead you have in there, sounds really dope. The choir was a nice touch and I like the way you switched up the drums to that dark sounding hit. One thing i did notice was that the 808 sounded like it was only hitting on one note, i may be wrong but thats what it sounded like to me, id have to say that would be the only thing i wasn't feeling.

check out my latest beat with some choirs in it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...sic-give-receive-feedback/trap-banger-477012/

The bongo loop is quite lovely when it rolls in. It just fits right in the pocket. The brass stabs are a killer touch. Really in your face stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back