ZachPayne - Not Giving Up [Dream Trance] (Feedback for feedback)

Hello Zach,

nice track, well-structured, expressive song. I would personally like it more to swing between sections, but thats just a preference. The bass is a bit forceful, maybe just taking out some mids (and keep the highs) would retain power, yet make room for the vocals.

Enjoying,
Peter.

-- Ghosts: From Tribe to EDM and back again

Last edited:
Wow this is a great track. The intro is dope af, those vocal chops are great. Only thing I would change is the way the melody starts around 1:12. Correct me if I'm wrong but the melody doesn't seem to start on the phrase, sounds a bar late. Anyhow I would add a lower note 2 beats before that melody start to "swing" up to that first note if that makes any sense. Could also use some higher pitched notes and some wider intervals to add a bit more emotion and movement. It doesn't sound bad at all but I think that change to the start and some more high pitched notes would really enhance the melody.

Very well made track! I'm unsure about the genre but I think it matches some "Future House" acts I've seen live at festivals.

Since it's already on Spotify I don't think you need any more technical feedback! Here's some well deserved applause!

If you have the time to listen to my latest track please do, any feedback is appreciated (I'll send this to Spotify in a couple of weeks):
Like Clockwork by GRAVIS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back