Young Again - Hardwell Remix Feedback

Never heard the original mix so I can put fresh ears on it!
That's classical progressive house. I'm not very fan of the snare/clap and is it me or the kick is not strong enough? As a Techno fan I'm a bit frustrated with the long parts without any drums and basically "dancing" material which is funny when we talk about "dance music". Anyway, I'm very impressed with the quality of the sound, I personally don't know how to do it so well. IMO you should bring some more "punch" to the whole thing, but it is already a very good work mate!

I would be pleased if you take a second to check this one out : People Control by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Never heard the original mix so I can put fresh ears on it!
That's classical progressive house. I'm not very fan of the snare/clap and is it me or the kick is not strong enough? As a Techno fan I'm a bit frustrated with the long parts without any drums and basically "dancing" material which is funny when we talk about "dance music". Anyway, I'm very impressed with the quality of the sound, I personally don't know how to do it so well. IMO you should bring some more "punch" to the whole thing, but it is already a very good work mate!

Good ideas! I went and added a few more things. Like you said the dance part was pretty empty without the kick. Also took out some the super loud impacts, and made the kick stand out a bit more.
I wish I could give you some feedback as well, but I have no idea what to listen for with techno. It all sounds the same to me. lol
The mixing sounds pretty clear through my Sennheiser headphones though. I'm also digging the percussion's/drums you used. Other than that, I dunno...
But thank you for the feed back! I appreciate it!

Back