Yolomaster [Chill Funky Electro]

Hey There KJb, just checked your song, very nice idea, You can always add more candy to your mix, More compression on your drums and snare, the snare also needs more reverb, so when in hits you can feel it like a part of the groove and not like a background sound, also adding more layers to your melody will give you more body

Here are some my tracks, that you can hear what im talking about

Overload Finale by Radiical | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Radiical - Get Up by Radiical | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Also this is my new track, different style more like techno

MinimalWarriorEx2 by Radiical | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey There KJb, just checked your song, very nice idea, You can always add more candy to your mix, More compression on your drums and snare, the snare also needs more reverb, so when in hits you can feel it like a part of the groove and not like a background sound, also adding more layers to your melody will give you more body

Here are some my tracks, that you can hear what im talking about

Overload Finale by Radiical | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Radiical - Get Up by Radiical | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Also this is my new track, different style more like techno

MinimalWarriorEx2 by Radiical | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Absolutely, but there is always something missing... and the new pair of ears can help you find it, basically there is no music that couldn't have more "heat". I can always go back to some tracks and see what is missing but not realize it while producing at the very moment. It's a sad fact, maybe if you spend like weeks on a single track it would get filled in a perfect way but it can also add more problems to the mix and mastering process. Thanks for the feedback. I really know about that snare reverb thing, it really could use it but I sometimes have problems that if I add a lot of reverb there, it just won't stand out under other elements (it's reverb only after all). I could have done compression, didn't think about it enough on the drums side. I will check your tracks once I get home. The most thing that bothers me right now that I should have added another lead layer on that main melody but no can do. It's good though, but everything could be better... :angel:

Very true, When you can spot what is wrong in an older track means you are improving :) , Just keep doing music, if you get stuck with a track, Start another one and try something different, We dont need to be slaves of the track

Back