Wraith (Edgy/Experimental Electro House) FEEDBACK RETURNED!

adamdaymusic

Hey Guys,

Working on a new track at the moment and was hoping to get some feedback on it and areas for improvement due to it being more experimental than my usual releases. The drop is extremely edgy and is supposed to be more about flow than melody so please bear that in mind when giving feedback! Will return feedback too so just drop a link below and I'll get right on it! (By the way this is not the finished song by any means, plan to put another break and drop in with variations followed by an outro, aiming at 4-5 minutes)

Note - One thing that I already plan on changing is the lead in the break, needs to be more powerful and overwhelming to suit the heavy drum beat behind it.

Thanks & hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for my feedback I like your track and the sounds you have used, its going to be a banger.
Like you said in your post, I feel your synths need a bit more power and variation but well done mate :)

The main melody is catchy and sounds promising. The intro has some cool percussion and drums. I personally love the start of the break where it starts all quiet and goes slowly up driven by the rising synth.
Again we hear a slightly different version of the melody in the drop, which is nice, because well.. it's a frickin' cool melody!

Overal I'd say it was really well done and I liked it. I would ask you if I could remix this, but since you're still working on it I let that question linger for now.:rolleyes:

Greetings,
Tinem

P.S. By the way, thanks for your feedback on my future house remix. Much obliged.

Back