Work in progress. Feedback appreciated.

7zark7

Work in progress made with Synapse-Audio Orion, Dune 3, Legend, DrumRack, Alesis Micron, Korg ES2, Korg Minilogue, Korg MS20 Mini, Korg SQ-1, Korg Volca Sample, Roland JD-Xi, Roland MC-307, 1010 Audio BitBox, and some free samples.

As always, feedback is appreciated.
I haven't worked at this tempo in a while.

-7zark7

Last edited:
WOAHHH! This track sounds awesome! :O I really like the flow of the song from start to finish and the production sounds really tight. Really good stuff! Considering this is a work in progress, I assume there will be more to follow or slight changes to be made throughout the song? You've got something going pretty good here and has that futuristic, cold metal feel to it (that's the best way I can put it, haha!)

Followed you on SoundCloud. Thanks for sharing :)

Sounds really good, though IMO it needs more action, like, more changes throughout the song, cause it kind a gets a bit repetitive. :) but if you'd fix that, you'd have an insane track that would fit many people's needs!

I like this, sounds well mixed, and comfortable to listen to. If anything, there I would agree with Linas that some action, some left turn, might bring action into the song which would push up the energy. But it depends what you are looking for in the end, and as a nice easy going track it works just fine!

Hey 7zark7,

the mix is great, the sounds are great, the melody is great. I also miss some up-and downtimes in the track, as you have no vocals that might help changing energy levels.
Maybe some subtle risers, and/or some bars leaving out the kickdrum or other driving elements. Just my personal opinion of course.
By the way, also love "Love is on the way" :)
Subscribed.

Last edited:

Work in progress made with Synapse-Audio Orion, Dune 3, Legend, DrumRack, Alesis Micron, Korg ES2, Korg Minilogue, Korg MS20 Mini, Korg SQ-1, Korg Volca Sample, Roland JD-Xi, Roland MC-307, 1010 Audio BitBox, and some free samples.

As always, feedback is appreciated.
I haven't worked at this tempo in a while.

-7zark7

*Updated 12/29/18 - with "You Can't Catch Me" and "I Can Fly" samples

Great track! I'm impressed that you did this using hardware synths, you must have had a lot of fun making this. Also, I am jelly that you have so many synths ;D

this is ssooooo cool brother! love the chill vibes. no feedback apart from the sub is kinda loud. but i love it! keep it up!

Back