WirokS - Celestica (Deep House) -F4F-

Molattow

Hey people out there! I have been listening to DJ Koze a lot lately and inspired by his awesome remixes I tried to make something myself. I would really appreciate it, if you could give me some feedback on this! How do you like the progression? Is the melodical side of this working for you? Is the mix fine?
Drop me your latest work and I will gladly respond with a little feedback, too!

Thank you for your attention!

Hey dude!

Gave this a listen and thought it was sounding pretty clean. Mix is almost too clean for my taste... meaning everything sits real nicely together but nothing is real forward in the track. I like to have some dynamics and stuff jump out at me every once in a while which I think would help add interest because I do think the track drags on a bit being 7+ minutes long. Kids these days don't have the attention span for a 40 bar intro you know? Maybe some sort of dark, delayed stab up front that cuts through to drive the melody.

You have a nice stereo spread on your perc however be sure to have it balanced. There's one "stutter" type percussion fx coming out of the left side which is pretty heavy and I feel like you have nothing over on the right to quite balance it out.

That's about it tho. Really I'm just being picky cuz it's sounding pretty good so good job.

Check this thread if you get a chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nce/gibberish-original-mix-tech-house-501530/

I'de agree with the above poster on the stutter taking up too much of the left side. Your mix is perfect imo.

mix as said is beautiful
Cool intro builds nicely enuf to keep your attention. Bass is nice progression. All the sounds work together. Spacey vibe puts u in a cool and little anxious vibe which is cool. Maybe a catchy little lead synth lick here in there would add that repetitive more more more , to make me wanna listen to it again and to get stuck in my head.
overall its very good liek the pads also
return the feed when u get a chance
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hine-will-give-feed-asap-501627/#post49912607

Back