Wip Track -- Need Feedback

slngr

Hello guys,

I've been producing on and off for a bit now but since I graduated college, I've been doing it more consistently. I'm currently working on a track atm and for the very first time, I really want to complete it (something I've always struggled with).
The song is nowhere near complete and I'm still messing around with the structure and composition of the track. I know there are a lot of things to add or change but I need some suggestions and tips along the way so I am posting this here.

WIP untitled by S L N G R | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
This is tight. Nice phat synth buildups and well executed sidechain. I might add some more prominent melody to the outro, perhaps a reverby synth or something

I like it, makes me think of 'maor levi- returning' ill be happy to hear the final product? oh, the low synth key at1.21 , 1.35-1.36 and also at 1.51 sounds wrong.. either its off key, or its detuned af.. but that all i have to say, really good job.. mix it well and could be a banger????

I like it, makes me think of 'maor levi- returning' ill be happy to hear the final product oh, the low synth key at1.21 , 1.35-1.36 and also at 1.51 sounds wrong.. either its off key, or its detuned af.. but that all i have to say, really good job.. mix it well and could be a banger落
Wow, that really means a lot to me as Maor Levi is one of my favorite artists haha. Yeah, I've noticed that too and I'm working on fixing that. Thank you so much for the love! Can't wait until I show you guys the finished product!

Wow, this is such a fantastic wip lol! Seriously though, tight production, good sound design, punchy drums and rhythm. I think the only issue that I found with this is the break is either too long or doesn't have much happening. If you were to add something like an arp while using a slight high-pass filter sweep might help transition to the next verse of the song better. Other than that, great job and keep at it!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Back