Wildchild - Renegade Master Complextro Remix ( Feedback wanted )

Sk1nZ

Ableton Addict
Have wanted to remix this track ever since i found the acapella for it and have remixed it into a complextro track.

Its been produced and mixed by myself along with the video artwork and id really like some feedback from people especially people who like the electro/complextro genre

Id like to know good and bad points from other people such as production, the overall mix ( levels and feel ), dynamics, clarity and punch

Ive only listened to it on 3 small-ish systems ( no bigger than 5" monitors ) so if anyone has anything bigger please let me know how it sounds and what system you have

Feel free to add me on soundcloud and youtube if you like it, and if you make similar music send me a link!

Thanks

Last edited:
Heu mate, got curious of ur track, video doesnt seem to work for me tho aand ur soundcloud is empty ><

finally got to listen to it on a larger system today and it sounded ok to me but im still interested to see what other people think, more ears the better

The opening is ok. The full vocal phrase that comes in at 1 minute sounds off to me. The drop at 2 minutes is groovy and effective. The vocal work from 3 minutes to 3 minutes 30 seconds is awesome, sounds off again when you integrate the full phrase. Drop at 4 minutes is groovy and effective (second one on this track). Kept it interesting and I listened the full 6 minutes

Sounds good to me! I think the beginning is fine, but thats my opinion, it'd be easy to mix into while DJing. Production of the track I thought was excellent. Mix down and mastering sounded tight too. The break was awesome and kept my attention. I did not find anything I did not like but I will give it another listen to and see. I listened to your track on my Sennheiser Monitor headphones, I am away from my KRK gear at the moment.

If you wanna check out my latest track https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../introducing-dr-hz-dubstep-glitch-f4f-527129/

Last edited:
Thanks to both for checking it out

The opening is ok. The full vocal phrase that comes in at 1 minute sounds off to me. The drop at 2 minutes is groovy and effective. The vocal work from 3 minutes to 3 minutes 30 seconds is awesome, sounds off again when you integrate the full phrase. Drop at 4 minutes is groovy and effective (second one on this track). Kept it interesting and I listened the full 6 minutes

do you mean the vocal sounds out of time or just out of place? yeah the vocal at the 3min mark took a while to do and it was the first time ive used Turnado by soundbytes and its a great fx unit, highly recommend anyone checking it out

Sounds good to me! I think the beginning is fine, but thats my opinion, it'd be easy to mix into while DJing. Production of the track I thought was excellent. Mix down and mastering sounded tight too. The break was awesome and kept my attention. I did not find anything I did not like but I will give it another listen to and see. I listened to your track on my Sennheiser Monitor headphones, I am away from my KRK gear at the moment.

If you wanna check out my latest track https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../introducing-dr-hz-dubstep-glitch-f4f-527129/

yeah ive been a dj a lot longer than a producer so its always in the back of mind about keeping things fairly simple in the intro and outro. Good to hear you enjoyed it and it sounded ok

Just checked out your track and sounds good to me, cool sound design, well placed sounds and also like how it changes beat halfway through

Heard it only on my akg k55 headphones, but i also think the mix is very good. Sounds a little bit like fatboyslim himself ;). The part from 3:15-3.45 was not so my taste, but that's always hard to make it right for everybod ;). Your Soundcloud is unfortunately still not working, also like to check out your other songs.

Thanks to both for checking it out

do you mean the vocal sounds out of time or just out of place? yeah the vocal at the 3min mark took a while to do and it was the first time ive used Turnado by soundbytes and its a great fx unit, highly recommend anyone checking it out
I meant the time, like a warp marker or two needs adjusted. That's just my ears though. That fx unit is nasty, good find and implementation.

Heard it only on my akg k55 headphones, but i also think the mix is very good. Sounds a little bit like fatboyslim himself ;). The part from 3:15-3.45 was not so my taste, but that's always hard to make it right for everybod ;). Your Soundcloud is unfortunately still not working, also like to check out your other songs.

thanks for the feedback, yeah thats cool, its good everyone has different taste! Soundcloud link should be working, ive not got anything on there yet but ive got so many tracks i need to finish and get on there. Let me know if this link doesnt work.... https://soundcloud.com/izophex

I meant the time, like a warp marker or two needs adjusted. That's just my ears though. That fx unit is nasty, good find and implementation.

Will check it out again, i may have missed something with the timing. Yeah great fx unit and i havent even scratched the surface of what it can do

Ive now added a bit more melody, a better use of the frequency spectrum and spent more time with EQ

cant seem to edit my first post to add the link so il post it here...

What do people think of the overall mix such as levels and EQ? If anything stands out as too much or too little please let me know

If you like the track feel free to add me on soundcloud and subscribe to my youtube channel. If you make similar music send me a soundcloud, youtube link etc..

Back