Where Orchids Goes To Die - Wet Little Bird

mebitek

Hi all,
here's a brand new release by Where Orchids Goes to Die

"This song narrates the story of Mogoro’s Maidens based on a traditional local tale.

Every night, in procession, dressed in white, they pass through the street, which begins with the main church to arrive at “Su Cramu”. Detached from the others, there is a solitary maiden with wet hair. Along the path, she stops to speak to an old lady, sitting outside her home to get some fresh air during a hot summer night. She asks the old lady to tell her mother to stop crying for her death: her tears wet the maiden, making her heavy, holding her from reaching her sisters.

Dedicated to who's gone and who stays."

all music has been produced and recorded with maschine mk3 and komplete kontrol S49 Mk2

comments and feedbacks welcome
best regards

Wow, fuck. I feel the pain, the weight, the emotional taxation of her situation, as well as, spine-chilling. Artistically, the video connectsu very well with the song and made feel a lot of the maiden's emotions. Musically, the chords and melodies complement the lyrics and emotions of the tale. The video + music bundled together are very effective at making the listener feel a lot of different things and there a haunting aura to it. I really appreciate the creativity that went into this because it really is a lot more different than I am used to seeing on a regular basis. Bravo!

Wow, fuck. I feel the pain, the weight, the emotional taxation of her situation, as well as, spine-chilling. Artistically, the video connectsu very well with the song and made feel a lot of the maiden's emotions. Musically, the chords and melodies complement the lyrics and emotions of the tale. The video + music bundled together are very effective at making the listener feel a lot of different things and there a haunting aura to it. I really appreciate the creativity that went into this because it really is a lot more different than I am used to seeing on a regular basis. Bravo!

thanks so much for your feedback and for you great words!

Back