What you think about this track guy's ? would love to hear your opinion..

Hey man!

So I have some feedback for you. I think when the beat drops you have a really nice groove in the track. However, I think that you could make a nice build before that happens to really make it hit harder. Try taking out a few elements before the beat drops, putting in a riser, rising low pass filter, and having a white noise downlifter or cymbal once that first kick hits! Doing that can really energy build and release in the song.

Just an idea! Good Job either way!!

-WALLA

Some nice bassy atmosphere going on throughout that. I think some sample velocities could be tweaked for more overall uniformity - although a limiter might be the easier way to go about that. Overall pretty pleasant, I agree with the other feedback posted here, but for the most part its solid.

Nice track. I agree with other poster about some of the sample velocities. I'd also say that maybe the bass could be thickened out a bit, maybe boosting around 100-150hz , while rolling-off any boominess below 30 hz. Other than that really enjoyed listening , nice!

Also love "Girls Have the Power"... you have your own uniform, identifiable sound! I would actually sit here passively listening to your music! Can't say that about too many artists on here.

Back