what would you do with this one to make it cleaner?

Hey man,
you got a nice groove going on here. Sounds well produce and mixed, and I like the sounds.

Two things from my side, I think it sounds a bit “hollow”, maybe add some more low mids and bass to add to the bounce and fullness. And perhaps a tad of additional brightness, in particular on the piano sound.

keep going strong!
DZM

Hey man,
you got a nice groove going on here. Sounds well produce and mixed, and I like the sounds.

Two things from my side, I think it sounds a bit “hollow”, maybe add some more low mids and bass to add to the bounce and fullness. And perhaps a tad of additional brightness, in particular on the piano sound.

keep going strong!
DZM

thank you for the kind and wise words. it helps!

Hi!

I really like what you've done with the picking phat bass, but I'm very biased (I even have a Justice tattoo on one of my arms). It sounds like you've sampled the bass from "Planisphere".

Anyway, the groove is awesome. As someone else pointed out, a bit more high frequency sounds would be nice. Maybe add some simple high-filtered delay on the piano to make it "bounce" around, maybe even pan it from left to right to play with the sound space.

Otherwise I think the track is great! Check out my channel and see if you wanna collaborate on something!

Hi!

I really like what you've done with the picking phat bass, but I'm very biased (I even have a Justice tattoo on one of my arms). It sounds like you've sampled the bass from "Planisphere".

Anyway, the groove is awesome. As someone else pointed out, a bit more high frequency sounds would be nice. Maybe add some simple high-filtered delay on the piano to make it "bounce" around, maybe even pan it from left to right to play with the sound space.

Otherwise I think the track is great! Check out my channel and see if you wanna collaborate on something!

haha good ear! It's not sampled, but referenced. Planisphere is like 75% of the reason why I am into producing.

Thank you for the delay-trick - I will try it out!

Back