What genre is my track?

MGruber

Hey I was wondering if someone could identify the genre of this track I am working on, it's 92 bpm and I'm not sure what genre is it considered.
Also if you can point me to artists and labels that are doing\featuring this genre. Thanks in advance.

:)

https://soundcloud.com/officialgruber/cyber/s-KtEtdjvJzYm

Last edited:
I liked the track. Would you want some feedback?

I don't categorise music, I just listen to music based on the vibe. I'd say your track is a Synthwave and Cyberpunk (future) vibe!
You could listen to Porter Robinson - Goodbye To A World and Porter Robinson - Divinity

i'd call this progressive house or electro house

or just edm man :P

love it btw

Haha thanks! But it's definitely not House, it's 92 BPM.
I just want to know so I could search for a label or a YouTube channel I could send it to :D

I liked the track. Would you want some feedback?

I don't categorise music, I just listen to music based on the vibe. I'd say your track is a Synthwave and Cyberpunk (future) vibe!
You could listen to Porter Robinson - Goodbye To A World and Porter Robinson - Divinity

Thanks! I did try the Cyberpunk type, I will look up the Synthwave genre. Would you say it could be considered "Mid tempo synthwave"?
And feedback is always welcome.
Thanks for the reply :D

I don't know much about the Sub Genres of Synthwave. This track is definitely way more energetic in my opinion than any other Synthwave track I've heard.

The kick is a too loud/ it might just be the attack. It's popping too much.
The transitions are a little too loud (I mean the Fx)...
Some places the mid frequencies are missing and I feel you can add a whole bunch of them. In the second drop you can start off with the melody and then in the second part of the drop change it up a bit or add some arp.

You're welcome :)

Shall we connect on Instagram?

Back