What do you think of my newest track called 'Last Day'

Delias

Hey guys!

This month I release 4 new singles. My last single of this month is just released and I'm very curious about your opinions!

Hey there Delias!

I can all-ready tell from listening to this that you have been producing for a while! There are no major problems with this track which is a great thing. The only things I can comment on are what I would do differently based on personal taste.

One thing I would suggest is to change up your main synth from the build up to the drop. Usually you don't want to show your hand before the big drop if that makes sense. Hearing that the synth is pretty much the same after the drop makes it a little less exciting so changing that could help the energy and flow a lot! Otherwise, Good stuff :)

The Mediocre Producer,

Kimble

Hey there Delias!

I can all-ready tell from listening to this that you have been producing for a while! There are no major problems with this track which is a great thing. The only things I can comment on are what I would do differently based on personal taste.

One thing I would suggest is to change up your main synth from the build up to the drop. Usually you don't want to show your hand before the big drop if that makes sense. Hearing that the synth is pretty much the same after the drop makes it a little less exciting so changing that could help the energy and flow a lot! Otherwise, Good stuff :)

The Mediocre Producer,

Kimble

Thank you so much! I get what you mean, I was struggling with that too. The drop isn’t that surprising with this buildup. I’ll get it in mind for my following tracks!

I love the sound, and the buildups are beautiful and feels organic. Amazing bass sound and powerful lead as well! As the previous posted said, you already have an experienced and rich sound.
Some personal feedback:
I like it when the second half of the track isn't almost a replica of the first half, but some variation is added. This variation can be subtle and in any form (percussive, melodic, harmonic), but in my ears it's important to add (or remove) some elements in the second part. I would also love to hear some more hi-hats/snares coming in after the 8 first bars of the drop.
Ultimately - removing the bass for just a couple of bars can be powerful. During the second part, the bass is constantly playing, which maybe could remove some excitement for the next drop.
These are mostly taste things of course.

Good job and good luck in the future.

I love the sound, and the buildups are beautiful and feels organic. Amazing bass sound and powerful lead as well! As the previous posted said, you already have an experienced and rich sound.
Some personal feedback:
I like it when the second half of the track isn't almost a replica of the first half, but some variation is added. This variation can be subtle and in any form (percussive, melodic, harmonic), but in my ears it's important to add (or remove) some elements in the second part. I would also love to hear some more hi-hats/snares coming in after the 8 first bars of the drop.
Ultimately - removing the bass for just a couple of bars can be powerful. During the second part, the bass is constantly playing, which maybe could remove some excitement for the next drop.
These are mostly taste things of course.

Good job and good luck in the future.

I get what you mean, thank you so much! I really appreciate that you take the time to describe your opinion so good. I’ll take it in mind for my next track!

Back