What do you think of this melody?

Sounds almost weightless!
There is a note you hit that sounds like it has a pitch bend at 10 seconds... if you were to have that note play 3 more times in rapid succession gradually getting higher it think it would make it sound bubbly.. either way those are my two cents! sounds great either way :)

Sounds almost weightless!
There is a note you hit that sounds like it has a pitch bend at 10 seconds... if you were to have that note play 3 more times in rapid succession gradually getting higher it think it would make it sound bubbly.. either way those are my two cents! sounds great either way :)

thanks for feedback! I'll try it out and see how it sounds! :)

It sounds pretty cool so far, love the little break down part, quite unique. I think there's only one note that sounds a little sharp, not sure if it's on purpose or not but I think it needs correcting, perhaps pitch bend it to resolve up? Anyway it's only my opinion, other than that, good luck!

It sounds pretty cool so far, love the little break down part, quite unique. I think there's only one note that sounds a little sharp, not sure if it's on purpose or not but I think it needs correcting, perhaps pitch bend it to resolve up? Anyway it's only my opinion, other than that, good luck!

Thank you! Uh, it's written in F sharp Major so most of the notes are sharp. The only natural is the B. I understand though, I'll work around with it. I appreciate the feedback. Do you have anything you want feedback on? Thanks!

Back