What do you think about my new song "Freedom"?

I like it, it gives me a happy feeling so that's cool. The high keyboard melody is catchy but you might try to vary it up a little bit. It's a fun listen though

Last edited:
I like the intro, and the build up was pretty cool, but the drop could use some work. More variation like Sean8877 mentioned. Like, when I just skip through the song it sounds like I'm listening to the same part of the song no matter where I'm at. I've used that trick to help myself in adding enough variety during the composition stage. Keep it up! ��

Hello,
Not bad

But my first thought was use some automation to make it more interesting like a cut off in the beginning and some effects its sounds a little simple to me personally :)

Gr Niels

Hey Hallowin,
cool and relaxed feeling. The lead could use some "motion" throughout the song, so some filtering, panning and other automation tricks you come up with. It's very dominant and even a bit piercing sometimes throughout the whole song. Nice melody!

Loved the buildup and intro but the drop didn't feel like it had just enough energy. i loved the Halloween vibe though.

Hey man,
like the intro and the build up of the melody. It’s simple and effective.

to me it sounds like you are going for a future bass type of sound, but the track really lacks low end, especially in the chorus. I think if you would add some aggressive bassline here you potentially have a banger (i would replace the high synth stabs by a thick bassline).

The high end generally overwhelms the track which makes it sound unbalanced. also the kick sounds too thin for my taste, maybe use a 808 type kick instead of the more punchy 909?

to me the variety in the track is not a problem, also as it’s only three minutes. :-) we just need some low end to make the crowd move.

would be very interested to hear where you take this!

Back