Want my lead to sound better!!

Hey, so I think you can change the lead for sure since it sounds a bit cheesy and doesn't fit with what sounds like a pretty good song. It sounds like a thin supersaw and if that's the sound of choice you're going for, then you can easily replicate that with any wavetable plugin (Xfer Serum is best for this, though I think you can get away with Sylenth). Just have two saw wave oscillators for both channels on and increase the voice on both of them between 8-10 and turn the detune knobs to about 0.20-0.25. Then just add on a bit of a reverb effect to it and done. You can have fun with it and add different effects to it like phaser, delay, etc., to get a different sound out that would fit in with your track. Just experiment! :)

Other than that though, your song sounds well structured and the mixing is actually pretty decent. It's more of the sound design that needs a bit of work. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

What the other person said! Also add a bit of noise. See also instead of extending your notes to the next note, clip off a bit of that note but boost your release just a little bit. Almost like it plucks at the end.Just my 2 cents.

I agree with the others. Also, maybe layer another sound with more attack present, and also sidechain to the kick to give it bounce with the rhythm. :)

Sounding pretty good though!

Back