Vikash Moleman - NightFall (2019) ♥️

It has a very 90s early 2000s feeling if that's what you were going for. I'm not sure if it's YouTube's fault but the audio is clipping a lot and there's a lot of distortion in many elements of the song. There's an audio fx you use to build up a little and it repeats maybe a little more than it should in my opinion.

EDIT: I should have also mentioned, it's a good melody :o

Last edited:
It has a very 90s early 2000s feeling if that's what you were going for. I'm not sure if it's YouTube's fault but the audio is clipping a lot and there's a lot of distortion in many elements of the song. There's an audio fx you use to build up a little and it repeats maybe a little more than it should in my opinion.

EDIT: I should have also mentioned, it's a good melody :o

Strange That It Sounds Distorted.. It Wasn't My Intention... And I Think ? I Used Min - 0.3 Decibel And Maybe A Little Bit Too Much Much Maximized.. And My Intention Wasn't Too Make A 90's 2000 Song... And Bydeway.. Thank You For Liked The Melody ♥️

To be clear, it isn't bad that it sounds more 90s early 2000s. It actually seems like a style that may be doing a comeback soon (we're still closing off with our love of the 80s haha).

When you export the song, is there any processing being done? It's also possible the YouTube compression is causing issues. Might be worth reading about it (I have no experience with YouTube uploads)

Back