Vikash Moleman - Emotions (2019) ❤️ Feedback Would Be Appreciated...

Beautiful man. I think there's some conflict between the bass drum and your (in particular) lower instrument such as bass and the piano bass. I'd definitely sidechain a bit if I were you. Also put a tiny highpass on the drumbass. Currently you're letting through a lot of unnecessary EQ in the very bottom which swallows a portion of your mix. I'd also recommend some variation to the harmony/melody throughout the track, makes the chorus/drop stronger.

I like the efforts though! Keep it up man.

Yes You Are Right I Feel The Drums And Bass And The Low Sounds Aren't Mixed Good Especially At The Most Energetic Part.. But Are You Saying That I Should Use A High Pass Filter On The Bass Or Drums.. Or Both? Bydeway I Want To Send It Next Week To SpinninRecords Talent Pool...
Beautiful man. I think there's some conflict between the bass drum and your (in particular) lower instrument such as bass and the piano bass. I'd definitely sidechain a bit if I were you. Also put a tiny highpass on the drumbass. Currently you're letting through a lot of unnecessary EQ in the very bottom which swallows a portion of your mix. I'd also recommend some variation to the harmony/melody throughout the track, makes the chorus/drop stronger.

I like the efforts though! Keep it up man.

Back