Vikash Moleman - Come On (2019) Vocal Edit ♥️

Really sounding hi-hats, bass and transitions and vocal chops - these are the parts I liked in your beat. In terms of what could be improved - I would put some more effects on vocals - they are in my opinion not enough present and sound a little bit too dry. I would add low pitch to them (autotune would sound fine as well) as well more dynamics (some tempo increases and decreases in terms of singing/rapping). Moreover, I think you could swap through some other snare samples and check if another one fits better as well as add kick hit for each beat to strengthen the groove. Nevertheless, in total nice work, respect.

Really sounding hi-hats, bass and transitions and vocal chops - these are the parts I liked in your beat. In terms of what could be improved - I would put some more effects on vocals - they are in my opinion not enough present and sound a little bit too dry. I would add low pitch to them (autotune would sound fine as well) as well more dynamics (some tempo increases and decreases in terms of singing/rapping). Moreover, I think you could swap through some other snare samples and check if another one fits better as well as add kick hit for each beat to strengthen the groove. Nevertheless, in total nice work, respect.

Thank You Very Much. For Your Feedback .. ♥️

Back