Victim Remix - Check it out.. lemme know it sounds F4F

I really like this track, every part seem to be perfectly planned. There are no "empty" moments in your composition. Solid work.

thanks a lot, do you guys not think it could be a little bass heavy, dont have my monitors atm so trying to mix off headphones

The bass seems fine to me! I like it, it's full like the others said. It didn't bore me :P

I don't know if this is a good idea but maybe the vocals could be a little louder? Idk just an idea

really nicely mixed, percussion nice and light but doing its job nicely, definite summer vibes. was about to say that there isnt enough low end for me... but then the bass sounds opens up nicely after the last drop, my only wish would be to hear this a bit sooner but then again it makes for a nice end. Great track!

I actually really like this. I thought it was slightly bass heavy when the output volume was louder, but then again, the volume was indeed louder. The percussion was definitely spot on, as well as the vocals. Super clean mix nonetheless. :)

yer ive done a re-edit now, do you think i should put that up... its not too different apart from the bass is dropped and ive messed with a few things. always nervous about doing that kind of stuff at risk of losing my precious few followers and likes the tracks have... am i just being stupid?

The thing is, though I've only just started releasing tracks, I'm so aware that your first followers will be alot harder than what it would be when you have alot of them. In saying that, don't over-analyse your tracks or you'l end up second guessing and possibly making it worse man. Just my opinion :P

It is indeed, a very good track, I am techno guy, but I enjoy the melodic and well produced house, the textures with the vocals are really cool. You also got interesting sounds there. And the percussion is just wonderful!!. The only thing I would say as piece of advice would be to add more pump to the kick. But excellent work

Wow, i am realy impressed with this track man.. It's really dynamic the way it moves through the sounds. I don't really have any negative feedback, it's a great sounding track. Keep up the good work!

Back