Vamos Boiz - U Need (F4F!!!) - EDM

Diejon

Hey guys,

I made a new track named 'U Need'. Lemme know what u think about it and what i can do better! :)

Very nice melodies, and the beat is well mixed, the kicks and the shake sound are cool too, i think u should use a different snare tho, overall nice job, keep it up

Not really my style, so it wouldn't be right for me to give any feedback on this. Keep workin' man.

It sounds clean and very good mixed. I have nothing to add from technical point of view (anyway I'm begginer in music production, so it could be hard to advice something, especially when it sounds nice). However I'm not a fan of this kind of music, for me most of this kind of songs sound similar. Nevertheless good job with the mixing.

Sounds good, nice crisp melody. It needs some sort of progression in the second half of the main melody section like what you've done in the lead up to it just to break up the repetitiveness.

Peace

You did a good job on the melody and the mix, sounds good and clean. The one thing that struck out to me is that there is no bass, I think a 4note progression on the bass to accompany the melody would really help drive the melody, without the bass it's lacking that little something. Also maybe change the snare, it doesn't sound bad but I feel like it might not be the most optimal snare for the track. Good work !

I like the intro but I feel like the drop could be better. I like that main melody, shits catchy as hell, I might try to add more sound fx tho. The drums are nice but try adding a hihat in between beats 1 2 3 & 4, & then maybe a clap with some reverb on it in between beats 3 & 4. I'm not a huge fan of the whole EDM movement but I like this, keep workin.

This beats nice..I would try to add more fx and possibly make the drums stand out a little bit more with some added EQ, compression or simply raising the volume. Not my style though so I can't give too much feedback. Overall it's well mixed and sounds good keep it up!!

Hey! Sorry for the late feedback! Been hanging out with family for the xmas break.

This is a nice song. Melody is great, but like JayCay said, there should be more of a bass. Then you can really give a feeling to this track when played on some nice speakers.

Good job!

nice track, catchy melody. Like the breakdowns and the buildups, a volume raise was a good choice. I might say throw a quicker attack on the snare, give it that faster oopmh. overall nicely mixed clean kicks and a chill vibe. keep it up

Last edited:
Back