Under a Red Sky | Emotive/Melodic Techno

Glasman

My first post in a little while

I have been working on this track for the last couple of weeks and my aim was to look to try and achieve a sort of melodic tech and emotive chord/pad vibe within the track

Mainly used Serum, Sylenth and Lethal audio

what do you guys think

Cheers

Glasman

Very cool!
My two cents:
- I think the track is a bit fast, why not 5 BPM slower? I think it would suit the ambiance of the track better.
- Some percussion is quite loud. Especially that second clap every 4 beats is too loud in my opinion.

Very cool!
My two cents:
- I think the track is a bit fast, why not 5 BPM slower? I think it would suit the ambiance of the track better.
- Some percussion is quite loud. Especially that second clap every 4 beats is too loud in my opinion.

Cheers Aleida,

i will take a closer listen to the percussion,this is probably one of my faster tracks at 138bpm my last track before this was a much slower 90 bpm and i think this track was a bit of an anecdote to working on that slower track.

Really appreciate your feedback

I like the track a lot, feels a bit more trancy (almost psytrancy?!) then techno to me despite the BPM (and 138 is perfectly acceptable nowadays I think!). Loving the synths on this, especially the sound that comes in around 4.45.

Followed and liked, no concrete feedback i can offer to make this better. Great job!

Very cool track! Like it a lot!

If I may ask a question: How did you put that soundcloud player in your post?

Last edited:
I like the track a lot, feels a bit more trancy (almost psytrancy?!) then techno to me despite the BPM (and 138 is perfectly acceptable nowadays I think!). Loving the synths on this, especially the sound that comes in around 4.45.

Followed and liked, no concrete feedback i can offer to make this better. Great job!

Cheers DZM , think your right it is more in the trance / psytrance area and the 138 bpm certainly fits that style as well

Very cool track! Like it a lot!

If I may ask a question: How did you put that soundcloud player in your post?

Thanks Mozex , appreciate you listening. There is a sticky thread a top of the forum which tells you in more detail how to embed soundcloud i have extracted the main bit below for you:

1) your url should be of the form

http://www.soundcloud.com/your-artist-name/your-track-title or similar (maybe no www, maybe https,some other variants which are less common, these will not cause errors)

2) wrap the tags around your link

Pretty good track! I really like how this gives more of a psytrance-y feel rather than a melodic techno approach as you stated. It's still well done and think there isn't anything different you could do with this track. Sounds great! :)

Thanks for sharing

Pretty good track! I really like how this gives more of a psytrance-y feel rather than a melodic techno approach as you stated. It's still well done and think there isn't anything different you could do with this track. Sounds great! :)

Thanks for sharing

cheers E1ggth Place for your positive words

Back