un - Built To Break (feat. Passive Elephants) | Electronica / Pop | F4F

un_official

Hello Future Producers,

Hope you are doing well!
We are here to present you our newest release: Built To Break (featuring Passive Elephants), which was released today by Concordia Recordings!
We haven't gotten any feedback on the mix yet and wanted to hear what you guys think of the mix or the whole production.

Here is the Link on Youtube:
YouTube

And on our soundcloud, right the first track!

Instrumental Mix:

Our soundcloud profil:
un | Free Listening on SoundCloud

About the track:
Production and mix was done by us. Lyrics and vocal by our friend, singer/songwriter Dave McKendry a.k.a. Passive Elephants. Mastering was done by Concordia Recordings.
It's a warm and lush track. Dave did an awesome job on the vocals which we recorded in one session.

Please let us know what you think about our track!
as always feedback 4 feedback if requested :)

best regards,
Clemens and Simon
a.k.a. un

Really really nice track! Well mixed and balanced, and great emotion. Only thing I would comment on is the drums. I find the snare a bit too dry and overall I would personally make the drums a bit more prominent. They are currently still really good sounding, but I guess my preference as a drummer is for more up-front drums.

Overall very good job, great sound and mood the track leaves you with.

Keep it up!

This sound pretty good. The vocals actually match it really well. I'm not sure if I'd change anything.
But if I did, I would maybe add another (slightly heavier) guitar layer during the chorus. But maybe it's just because I hear a heavier song in there. Lol It really depends on the vibe you were going for though. One more thing I'd check out is adding a little reverb on the snare. Overall cool track! The mix is pretty spot on!

Great job on this track ! Really love the sounds coming through in the intro. Very atmospheric. And the vocals are very good as well. Can't say anything wrong about the mix !

Well done guys (y)

I Really Like The Song The Vocals Sounds Very Beautiful The Music Sounds Beautiful Too And I Like The Guitar ? Very Much ❤️

Check Out My New Song If You Want To And Maybe You Can Give Me Some Good Feedback
With Much Love ❤

Vikash Moleman

YouTube

Back