UK Techno Track ~ Big Fat Bass

Nice vocal edits and great nostalgia for my part, although the song felt dull and empty at times, there could be more effects and variations added, anyway, keep it up!

Nice vocal edits and great nostalgia for my part, although the song felt dull and empty at times, there could be more effects and variations added, anyway, keep it up!

Thanks pal, much obliged for the honest feedback.
I know what you mean - there does need to be more variation during the main sections when the drums are playing. I’ll look into that.
Glad that it was high on the nostalgia scale for you. I wasn’t trying to break new ground. It was all about just having fun and messing about.

Thanks again
hardwarepimp

Hi there!
I wasn't into it until the little acid sounds came in! So I prefer the second part of the track.
Full of energy and powerful, even it's not really my type of techno, it's good stuff.
The technical part seems good to me...thanks for sharing.

Here's some of my Techno : People Control by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks man,
I appreciate the input. Glad you noticed the energy of the track. I worked hard to get the tone and dynamics right for maximum in ya face impact!

I listened to your track and I like it a lot. Nice rolling sound and subtle rhythmic components.
Good work.

I felt like I am drunk and dancing to the death with hot girls in this great party man hahahahaha!! Not bad, but I can feel the bass sounds. You can work more on that. Please feedback:
[F4F] Shortcut (EDM 2018)
[COLOR=inherit !important]

[/COLOR]

Back