Two ideas i had..

How are they sounding? Anything worth keeping up?

damn these are both great! I prefer the first one a lot but I think you should definitely keep working on both.

Can't really think of much to say except maybe add some interesting sound design over the top as it goes on.. depends if you were going for a more progressive structure or not though really

Some idea sounds amazing so far and I'm for sure interested to hear how the end result will sound like. Undergroundmadness 41 didn't really do it for me even though there is potential there but Some idea just overshadowed that one where the second song became rather lacklustre. I think you already have something going on for Some idea where it has a flow going and can come up with several different ideas for it alone. Great stuff! :)

@Kristinn Finnbogason: Best way to get a loud song is by lowering all of your tracks on the mix and cutting away any frequencies that aren't necessary. Also, don't just solo out each and every track, listen to different sections of the song (intro, verse, chorus, bridge/break, outro, etc.) and hear what doesn't sound right. Ozone is really only good for mastering after the mixdown and it's the only time where you should boost certain frequencies through EQ-ing while trying to get the volume up as loud as you can without hearing any clipping/distortion in your output. Of course, there's no magical way of how you master a track but I find that this approach helps me when I master a song. Hope this helps! :)

Sorry for the late reply.. i had alot of work? and thanksnfor the feedback, i agree that the first one is the better sounding.. will upload the full project when i had time to finish it? and about the ozone question.. i just compressed it with a limiter a tiny bit and raised the post compression gain. Nothing special but it worked as a temporary solution, mix isnt perfect yet and the bass frequencies are a bit too much in my opinion.. but ill get to that?

Thank you again???

Oh, hell yeah, man! These are both great! I really like Some idea. Had me bumping my head. I also dig the melody you worked into Undergroundmadness41. Definitely keep working with them.

Back