Two different but both house tracks looking for good feedback!

Over You: this is really nice, the only thing that bugged me mix-wise is the solo claps at 0:32 they are a bit "flat" and could do with a fuller sound. Once they are meshed in with the beat they're fine but on their own they need something else. Everything else is spot-on, the jazzy ambience isn't overplayed and the sample vocals and sax complement the synths fully, and it still has a great groove.

Club Miranda: it's a good track, can totally see this played in a club - lots of low end. I preferred the other one but this has its moments too.

Thanks for the feedback. I can agree with you. Will take it in to account for my future releases. Till next time!

Hey Phigure,

Digging these tracks.

Club Miranda: Feels like a perfect blend of old and new school. The low end BUMPS, hard not to groove to it.

Over You: Kick is punchy and clean. My feedback is similar to stackoverflow on the clap - might be simple sound selection. I noticed the reverb to no reverb (on the claps) similar to Club Miranda but didn't feel it worked here without all the layers behind it.

Overall great vibes on these tracks.

Last edited:
Harts,

Thanks for the feedback, as with slackoverflow, i will take this into account. I understand the clap is very important in this genre.

See you next time!

Back