Trying a new genre - Drum and Bass - my first remix track!

Brendan Bonura

Young Dienasty
Hey guys, a lot of my friends listen to DnB music and i just recently started listening to it.
This is my first DnB track, and it was tons of fun. Going to be making A LOT more of this.

I'll post my other DnB tracks if requested!

Very chill but moving. You hit the mood of liquid D&B on the spot.

Those high echoing sounds sound really dope unfortunately I can barely make them out. I'd boost them just a bit, maybe alternate them with the vocals at the end but that might be overthinking it already cuz it already sounds great as it is.

Would love to hear more of your D&B songs!

Cheers,
Sid

ooh just got to the 1:16 part and loved it! Great producing. Loving the vocals behind the beat. Gives it a pretty ethereal vibe!

Nice job, good mix,

and the build ups are awesome,

id like to try something like this eventually.

Cool track, you've got the liquid vibe working well but I think the kick is quite fat and maybe a little overpowering compared to the rest of the drums. Also I think this track would sound great if you had some ghost snares in there or layered some breaks with energetic ride cymbals or something. Not bad at all by any means, would be interested to hear other DnB you've done.

Cool track, you've got the liquid vibe working well but I think the kick is quite fat and maybe a little overpowering compared to the rest of the drums. Also I think this track would sound great if you had some ghost snares in there or layered some breaks with energetic ride cymbals or something. Not bad at all by any means, would be interested to hear other DnB you've done.

Here's another track that I did a few weeks ago

i listened to the two tracks you posted on this post, the main one and the second one you left in a comment, the first i have to say was the most impressive, sounds very good, mix is pretty crispy on my end as well. the second is good too but the first one "Running to Sea" was a lot more enjoyable to listen to.
Mind giving feedback on my latest beat on my site called "Movie Star wHook"?

Back